The Epiphany School of Charlotte is open to students in grades 3rd through 9th. Our students experience challenges with social communication, which can interfere with learning and their ability to navigate the social world.
No formal diagnosis is required. However, our students often possess traits or diagnoses of Asperger’s, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Social Communication Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Anxiety, Sensory Processing Disorder and/or other learning differences.
Additional guidelines include:
- Current Comprehensive Psychological and Educational Evaluation
- Average or above average intelligence
- Ability to follow verbal instruction
- Can benefit from direct social skill instruction and guided practice
- The Epiphany School of Charlotte is not able to accommodate students with significant emotional or behavioral problems.